Dreaming of a Four Seasons Hotel Toronto wedding? Couples will appreciate this hotel’s renowned service and modern feel. It is a great option for couples looking for a sophisticated space, with two ballrooms to choose from.
Weddings at the Four Seasons Hotel, Toronto will benefit from the neutral colour palette that can lend itself well to any colour scheme. The hotel boasts a full floor spa, Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud and a host of luxury amenities. Located in the heart of Yorkville, guests don’t have to travel into the downtown core for this venue and guests will appreciate the array of shopping at their fingertips. See below for our wedding venue overview of the new Four Seasons Hotel, Toronto.
Photo: Mango Studios
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto Overview:
- Standard wedding package comes with a generous 7-hour open bar
- Valet parking at the hotel and Green P covered lot across the street
- Private elevator for events, separate from hotel guests
- One-night stay in a Deluxe One-Bedroom suite for the newlyweds
- Choice of two entrees when serving a three or four course plated meal, orders taken that evening
- Urban garden space just outside the hotel or the surrounding Yorkville areas can be used for photos
- As with most hotels, events and weddings are booked on a minimum spend with room rental
Breath-taking architectural elements invite guests into the hotel upon entering
Vinci Ballroom at the Four Seasons Hotel, Toronto
Vinci Ballroom (above) from our cherry blossom inspired wedding captured by Ikonica
Vinci Ballroom overview:
- Accommodates 180 people dancing and 250 without dancing
- It is a perfect square that makes for an intimate gathering, with floor to ceiling windows
- Delicate cherry blossom artwork can be seen on the walls, that can be used as a backdrop to a head table
- Can be used for a ceremony with draped divider, then set for reception after a room flip
- The floor with Vinci also includes the Laurentian room, a small space that can be used for a tea ceremony or overflow of cocktail hour
Wedding Venue Overview: Four Seasons Hotel Toronto – Aria Ballroom
Aria Ballroom from our black tie affair captured by Mango Studios
Aria Ballroom overview:
- Aria is the hotel’s biggest ballroom, accommodating an impressive 350 guests with dancing and 430 without dancing
- It has stunning floor-to-ceiling views of the city on two sides of the room, state-of-the-art AV and a neutral colour palette
- Guests have a full floor to themselves, with a foyer that has a small patio for guests to enjoy fresh air
- Can be used for ceremony with draped divider, then for reception after the room has been flipped during cocktail hour
- Seen in the photo above are ghost chairs and linen that have been rented for the couple I worked with
Should your wedding guests need an overnight stay, they will be treated to guest rooms fitted with upscale amenities, including an iPad, rain-head showers and Nespresso machine. Standard suite shown above.
– Our black tie wedding at the Four Seasons Toronto
– Cherry blossom inspired wedding at the Four Seasons Toronto
– Best luxury hotels in Toronto for weddings
If you are on the hunt for the perfect venue for your upcoming wedding, do not hesitate to contact me ([email protected]). I love digging into the numbers and am familiar with both new and old venues in the city. I would be happy to assist you in your venue search to find one that fits your needs, style and budget.
Rebecca Chan is a Toronto wedding planner and day of wedding coordinator providing sophisticated planning for the style-savvy couple. Whether you need planning assistance or wedding day coordination, Rebecca can help you create your dream wedding day. Contact her today, she'd love to hear from you.