Creating memorable and sophisticated weddings
Weddings are events to celebrate and enjoy; it brings together your closest friends and family for a sacred covenant. Rebecca Chan brings sophisticated wedding planning and coordinating services to discerning couples who want a memorable and stress-free wedding. Weddings are not about doing what is expected, but about attention to detail and bringing your unique personalities into the celebration that you will cherish the rest of your lives.
- As a boutique company, when you book with Rebecca Chan Weddings & Events you are booking Rebecca as your primary planner and coordinator, not an associate.
- There is no one formula that is used to plan a wedding. Every wedding is planned with an organic and holistic approach, fully customized to the couple.
- Our business is fully insured, as many venues are looking for planners with the proper coverage.
- With a knack for spreadsheets and finding hidden gems, Rebecca would be happy to work with you to crunch numbers and scour the industry’s best to find the perfect fit.
Whether you require help with the full planning process, assistance to manage only the wedding day or something in between, Rebecca will bring her dedication to excellence and eye for detail to your wedding celebration.
- Full Wedding Planning: Premium planning service taking you from start to finish
- Partial Wedding Planning: 10 hours of custom planning help with wedding day management
- Day-Of Coordination: For the bride who has planned it all, help on their wedding day only
- Wedding planning checklist to assist with your itinerary and last minute details
- Complimentary toiletries basket for the female restroom during cocktail hour and the reception
- An assistant at no extra charge
- Use of the “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”
3 main wedding services:
All couples working with Rebecca Chan receive:
Investment starts at $1,350 and can be customized to suit your needs.
Connect with Rebecca today for a free, no obligation, initial meeting to discuss your plans – weddings[at]rebeccachan.ca
Why hire a certified wedding coordinator?
What a typical wedding day in my shoes is like