Destination wedding planning is for the couple wanting an unforgettable experience in an exotic location.
For the jet-setting couple wanting to design a unique luxury experience for their wedding guests, our destination wedding planning service is just for you. This service is designed to give you a comprehensive and personal planning experience from start to finish.
Rebecca Chan is a destination wedding planner in Toronto known for transforming spaces into luxury wedding experiences. She also is a well-seasoned traveller, with a love for exotic destinations and beautiful landscapes. She will bring her experience and design aesthetic to your wedding day, whether you are dreaming of mountainside nuptials or exchanging vows at sunset by the water.
Some destinations Rebecca has traveled to recently include Bali, Italy, Amalfi Coast, Barcelona and St. Lucia. Got another destination in mind? We’d love to hear about it. Read our honeymoon planning series on the blog here.
Bring a North American standard of luxury and sophistication to your destination of choice with Rebecca Chan Weddings & Events.
Planning services are based in Toronto, with onsite coordination at your destination.
Destination Wedding Planning includes:
- Consulting on the destination and resort for the best fit of location and venue and researching local marriage requirements
- Assist with preparing “Save The Date” invitations and website
- Coordination with partner travel agency to assist with travel booking for guests
- Verify availability of ceremony and reception location onsite
- Regular correspondence with resort coordinator and local vendors
- Regular planning meetings (Skype, in person or phone)
- Budget preparation, allocation, recommendations
- Recommendation for all vendors (photography, video, flowers/decor, entertainment, sweets, favours, etc)
- Assist in booking all spa and beauty appointments on/off site
- Coordination of up to 3 additional events before or after the wedding day (Welcome get together/Cocktail Party/Offsite excursion tours)
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
On the wedding day you can expect:
- Behind-the-scenes set up, cues and assistance in orchestrating your ceremony
- Coordination and styling of ceremony and reception details: decor, centrepieces, welcome table, favours, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
- Coordination of reception set up and liaising with Caterer/Venue, DJ, MC, Photographer and all vendors
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out
- Access to a “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”
Upon arrival at your destination, you can take comfort in knowing you have a dedicated wedding planner helping you ensure the perfect experience for you and your guests.
This is a new service we are offering for 2019/2020. Please inquire for our promotional rates and availability by contacting us today for a quote.
Our 2020 Calendar:
In case you are thinking of booking a destination wedding at these destinations around the same time, receive travel discounts for our fees since we are already there:
March 19-26 TBC – Bahamas
April 17-21 – Playa del Carmen, Mexico
May 21-26 – Provence, France
Photography by Joee Wong Photography