Full wedding planning and coordination is a premium, peace of mind service that assists a couple with wedding details from start to finish.
Work with an experienced Toronto wedding planner to walk you through the steps of full wedding planning and coordination, to ensure peace of mind that your wedding is done right and within your budget. This service is especially designed for a busy couple who want the assistance from a seasoned planner by their side.
The Full Wedding Planning and Coordination service includes unlimited consultations in the planning phases and full coordination of the wedding day. With Rebecca Chan by your side, your wedding will reflect your unique style and tastes, with meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution.
Out-of-town couples are encouraged to book this service to assist with the wedding plans, to ensure you have a local professional taking care of all your details.
Full Wedding Planning and Coordination can include:
- Comprehensive venue search – recommendation, research, analysis, visits and contract review
- Regular scheduled planning meetings (Skype, phone or in-person)
- Budget preparation, allocation, recommendations
- Recommendation for all vendors, attendance of vendor meetings, facilitation of vendor bookings
- Advice on wedding etiquette and stationary wording
- Sourcing unique items/services
- Recommendations on where to shop for wedding attire and accessories
- Theme and style development for a comprehensive look, including colours, design, rentals and decor
- Development of detailed wedding day itinerary
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- Creation of wedding day documents to distribute to vendors, helpers and wedding party
- Wedding planning spreadsheet with month to month to do list to assist in planning
On the wedding day you can expect:
- Supervision for the set up of all aspects of the ceremony
- Behind-the-scenes assistance in orchestrating your ceremony schedule
- Coordination and styling of ceremony and reception details: decor, centrepieces, welcome table, favours, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
- Coordination of reception details and liaising with Caterer, DJ, MC, Photographer, other vendors and helpers
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out
- My assistant at the ceremony and for set up until the start of dinner
- Distribution of vendor payments
- Access to my “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”
We typically recommend a budget of $50,000+ for planning clients to utilize our services to the full extent. Full Planning is available with lead planner, Rebecca Chan, and with our senior planners. Please inquire for availability and custom rates. Contact Rebecca Chan today for a custom quote.
Photography by Mango Studios