Partial Wedding Planning and Day-Of Coordination is designed for the couple who only need help with specific areas along the way.
Maybe you have already secured the wedding and reception sites but require some assistance on a few other vendors. Or perhaps you have some planning and decor ideas you want some advice on. Not everyone requires the full help of a wedding planner from start to finish, but would benefit from some help along the way.
The Partial Wedding Planning and Day-Of Coordination services includes up to 10 hours of consultations where you decide what you need help with, whatever the areas may be. Whether it be finding the best deal for DJs, recommendations on florists or how to navigate picking a photographer, let our planners guide you through the process of your specific needs.
Partial Wedding Planning and Day-Of Coordination includes:
- Up to 10 hours of consultations to be used for planning purposes determined by you.
- Couples typically use these 10 hours for:
- Vendor recommendations – photo/video, DJ/band, officiant, flowers/decor, cake, etc
- Sourcing unique or hard to find items/services
- Dedicated decor planning
- Planning meetings
- Vendor visits
- Itinerary planning
- Creating an inspiration board for decor
- Final venue meeting
- Creating an itinerary package for helpers, vendors and wedding party
- Complimentary budget planning meeting
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- Wedding planning spreadsheet to assist in creating your itinerary and details
- One comprehensive planning meeting to discuss final details
On the day of the wedding you can expect:
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out
- Styling of ceremony and reception details: decor, centrepieces, welcome table, favours, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
- Lead planner acting as your main liaison with Caterer/Venue, DJ, MC, Photographer and all vendors
- 1-2 assistants throughout the day, at the ceremony and reception set up, until the start of dinner
- Access to our “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”
- Complimentary toiletries basket for the female restroom
Partial Planning is available with our senior planners. We typically recommend a budget of $60,000+ for planning clients to utilize our services to the full extent and it will help us help you style a beautiful event.
Contact Rebecca Chan today for a quote or to schedule a free meeting to learn more about the service and how it might work best for your wedding planning needs.
What is the difference between Day-Of Coordination and Partial Planning? Day-Of Coordination is one comprehensive planning meeting, coordination with vendors for last minute details, rehearsal coordination and wedding day coordination. It assumes you do all the planning yourself and we help with execution only about a one month before the wedding. Partial Planning includes up to 10 hours of planning help to be used towards anything planning related – sourcing and recommending vendors, attending meetings, planning, etc. It also includes Day-Of Coordination.
Photography by Olive Studio Canada