Partial Wedding Planning and Day-Of Coordination is designed for the couple who only need help with specific areas along the way.
Maybe you have already secured the wedding and reception sites but require some assistance on a few other vendors. Or perhaps you have some planning and decor ideas you want some advice on. Not everyone requires the full help of a wedding planner from start to finish, but would benefit from some help along the way.
The Partial Wedding Planning and Day-Of Coordination services includes up to 10 hours of consultations where you decide what you need help with, whatever the areas may be. Whether it be finding the best deal for DJs, recommendations on florists or how to navigate picking a photographer, let our planners guide you through the process of your specific needs.
Partial Wedding Planning and Day-Of Coordination includes:
- Up to 10 hours of consultations to be used for planning purposes determined by you.
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- Wedding planning spreadsheet to assist in creating your itinerary and details
- One planning meeting to discuss final details
- Couples typically use these 10 hours for:
- Creating a detailed budget and monthly to do list
- Vendor recommendations – photo/video, DJ/band, officiant, flowers/decor, cake, etc
- Sourcing unique or hard to find items/services
- Dedicated decor planning
- Planning meetings
- Vendor visits
- Itinerary planning
- Creating an inspiration board for decor
- Final venue meeting
- Creating an itinerary package for helpers, vendors and wedding party
On the day of the wedding you can expect:
- Supervision for the set up of all aspects of the ceremony
- Behind-the-scenes assistance in orchestrating your ceremony schedule
- Coordination and styling of ceremony and reception details: decor, centrepieces, welcome table, favours, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
- Coordination of reception details and liaising with Caterer, DJ, MC, Photographer and helpers
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out
- My assistant at the ceremony and for set up until the start of dinner
- Access to my “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”
Partial Planning is available with our senior planners. We typically recommend a budget of $60,000+ for planning clients to utilize our services to the full extent and it will help us help you style a beautiful event.
Contact Rebecca Chan today for a quote or to schedule a free meeting to learn more about the service and how it might work best for your wedding planning needs.
What is the difference between Day-Of Coordination and Partial Planning? Day-Of Coordination is one planning meeting, rehearsal coordination and wedding day coordination. It assumes you do all the planning yourself and we help with execution only. Partial Planning includes up to 10 hours of planning help to be used towards anything planning related – sourcing and recommending vendors, attending meetings, planning, etc. It also includes Day-Of Coordination.
Photography by Olive Studio Canada