Destination wedding planning is for the couple wanting an unforgettable experience in an exotic location.
For the jet-setting couple wanting to design a unique luxury experience for their wedding guests, our destination wedding planning service is just for you. This service is designed to give you a comprehensive and personal planning experience from start to finish.
Known for transforming spaces into luxury wedding experiences, our team brings experience, a love for travel, and an eye for detail to your wedding day, whether you are dreaming of mountainside nuptials or exchanging vows at sunset by the water.
Some destinations our team has traveled to recently include Japan, California, Los Cabos, Bali, Italy, Amalfi Coast, Barcelona and St. Lucia. Got another destination in mind? We’d love to hear about it. Read our honeymoon planning series on the blog here.
Bring a North American standard of luxury and sophistication to your destination of choice with Rebecca Chan Weddings & Events.
Planning services are based in Toronto, with onsite coordination at your destination.
Destination Wedding Planning includes:
- Consulting on the destination and resort for the best fit of location and venue and researching local marriage requirements
- Assist with preparing “Save The Date” invitations and website
- Coordination with partner travel agency to assist with travel booking for guests
- Verify availability of ceremony and reception location onsite
- Regular correspondence with resort coordinator and local vendors
- Regular planning meetings (Skype, in person or phone)
- Budget preparation, allocation, recommendations
- Recommendation for all vendors (photography, video, flowers/decor, entertainment, sweets, favours, etc)
- Assist in booking all spa and beauty appointments on/off site
- Coordination of 1 additional event before or after the wedding day (Welcome get together/Cocktail Party/Offsite excursion tours)
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination
On the wedding day you can expect:
- Behind-the-scenes set up, cues and assistance in orchestrating your ceremony
- Coordination and styling of ceremony and reception details: decor, centrepieces, welcome table, favours, menu cards, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
- Coordination of reception set up and liaising with Caterer/Venue, DJ, MC, Photographer and all vendors
- Assistance throughout the day to ensure the program runs smoothly and all your plans are carried out
- Access to a “Wedding Day Emergency Kit”
Upon arrival at your destination, you can take comfort in knowing you have a dedicated wedding planner helping you ensure the perfect experience for you and your guests.
Pricing is a simple flat fee service, plus our travel fees. Please inquire for custom rates and availability by contacting us today for a quote.
Photography by Joee Wong Photography